Sonic Team finally unveiled some initial details about this cross-platform event between the Japanese PSU (now PC only) and PSP2 Infinity! The event will run from April 25 through May 23.
The following post will be a collection of information provided by both EspioKaos and Mike from PSO-World about both participating versions in this event, thank you very much!
Official overall event site
Official PSP2 Infinity event site
Official PSU event site
Little Wing’s (PSP2I) Event Story
Skyclad once built a test colony called Clad 0. The colony, being abandoned to the edges of the solar system afer it’s purpose was completed, has reappeared in the Gurhal system and is headed straight for the middle of the sun. If it reaches the sun, Clad 0 will explode, taking the sun with it, and turn the Gurhal system in to a sea of death.
According to a GRM investigation, the propulsion reactors are currently being powered by a mysertious space in the colony’s city. The only way to stop Clad 0 is to enter the space and defeat the monsters that are it’s source of power.
There are only 28 days until Clad 0 reaches the sun. Men and women of Little Wing, the solar system has been entrusted to you.
Little Wing’s Event Details
- MAI 1 will take place in the Relics that ends with a fight against the Dila Bravas.
- MAI 2 will take place on Ragol with Olga Flow as the boss.
- The exchange mission will work like the previous Maximum Attacks: Earn tickets, trade tickets.
- Also like the previous MAX event, bonus areas will be opened after the target number of kills has been reached.
- The main prize weapons will be able to obtain an elemental percentage of up to 100%. Yowza.
- There are Rapico wings hidden throughout the missions. Collect them for and you might get something nice.
- EXP x 2, TP x 2, 200% drop rate
- Internet Multimode only
GUARDIANS’ (PSU) Event Story
Incredible damage has been suffered across Gurhal due to the SEED attacks. But the damage is not limited to the planets, as surrounding space colonies have suffered similar fates. In order to help with reconstructing damaged colonies, construction has begun on the experimental warship “Clad 0.”
Engineered by Sky Clad’s top designer, this warship is based on AMF battleships; its construction is supported by many prominent Parum corporations such as Inhelt Co. and GRM.
A wide array of equipment was transported to Clad 0 in order to build a new VR training program for private use, based on AMF and GUARDIANS battle simulators.
After everything was in place, the main switch was thrown, and… the VR program successfully started!
However, for some reason Clad 0 soon began to lose control, and gradually began to fall out of orbit, threatening to collide with other colonies being rebuilt in the vicinity… The program which has corrupted the operating system causing it to run out of control must be identified! So, in order to avert disastrous collisions, the GUARDIANS have initiated “Operation: Sky Park Levitation!”
GUARDIANS’ Event Features
- New fields! As the event’s enemy kill count rises, new fields such as the seabed plant and mysterious ruins sites will be opened!
- Special multipliers! Special multipliers will be in place, boosting EXP payout and item drop rates. Perfect for raising your character and hunting down brand new items!
- Various event rewards! All participants will be eligible to receive four special weapon rewards! And aside from the usual kill count rewards, you can earn points from your individual enemy kills to go toward even more item exchanges!
GUARDIANS’ Event Missions
Falling Sky Park (prologue mission)
We seem to be stuck in a little bit of a problem. Would you be able to lend me a hand?
Ark to the Future (main mission)
The VR program of Clad 0 suddenly went out of control, and now many strange phenomena have began occurring inside the ship! Protect the colony!
6P Mission Standby (recruiting mission)
An event-exclusive standby area. Meet up with new party members here.
As news came in that Clad 0′s programming was out of control, the G. Colony’s Resident Security Department geared up to lend a hand. Many new items have been added to the exchange counter to help with the crisis at hand!
GUARDIANS’ Event Rewards
- Cross-linked panel rewards between the PSU version of the event and the PSP2i version will determine the four weapon rewards eared after the end of the event. The abilities of the TECHNIC and ranged weapon rewards will be indicated on their respective panels; striking weapon reward panels will show their attribute rate. After the event ends, you will be able to choose one element for striking weapons at an exchange mission where you will collect your weapon.
- Kill count panels will be used, as with many previous events. As you and your party rack up enemy kills, totals will be added to the overall tally, unlocking new panel rewards as the event progresses. Certain rewards will be implemented immediately while others will be issued after the end of the event.
- Individuals will earn points based on the number of enemies they have killed. These points can then be used to trade in toward items in the event prologue mission.
Divine Staff Amaterasu (100% of a chosen element)